CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CAN YOU SAY HOMECOMING?



Well, after rumors of Britt being asked to Homecoming by a new "friend" Blake seemed to perk up a bit getting a little worried Britt may go to Homecoming with someone else. So, we heard day after day then week after week he was going to ask. Believe it or not, we even found the Homecoming dress before he asked. But, after much talk, even from the Golf Coach and teachers Blake finally asked. Here is a picture of the roses he gave her and her cute dress we found. More to come on October 27th, the day of Homecoming.

5 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Ahh Britty you look soooooo cute! I love that dress! and nice flowers :) LOVE YA

Christy and Brian said...

Mom I am so proud of you two blogs in one week! What is going on????

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

I know. I even have an idea for my next blog but I'm saving it for next week!

david said...

Then it won't have the spontaneous feel it needs! Britt congrats--that is fun!

josh and jacqs said...

Ahh britty you look so cute... it is totally your style! By the way i agree with christy we are so proud of you