CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's not Halloween without the WITCH

How could you have Halloween without hearing the Witch! So, I was talking to Christy the other day about putting out all the Halloween/Fall decorations and I said "I don't know how much longer I'll be doing this because who am I doing this for?" Anyway, Christy talked me into it and said Mom, you have to do it, and anyway I love looking at them so, the rest of the tour is for you Christy since I really want to justify spending hours putting up Halloween decorations. Sorry about adding the new bedding but I told Christy I would show her our new bedroom too.

4 comments:

josh and jacqs said...

awww i love that you still put up decorations! I was talking to christy about that the other day saying how nice it would be have such cute decorations up for all the holidays- so you can spend hours putting them up for me too!

Christy and Brian said...

I loved it MOm! I hope you plan on passing all of that down to me one day :) When I heard the witch I started laughing so hard! and CUTE BEDROOM!

david said...

I loved the witch too! And you can't get everything Christy! Besides the fact that I loved the tour and I want you to do a Christmas one in December...I had two favorite parts. 1. When Mom said (after the witch) "and here is the....(long pause with a sigh)...whatever" and 2. When she turned off all the lights on a bright Texas afternoon to show us the scary tree thing "in the dark"

Christy and Brian said...

I loved that too and P.S. David-- I am the oldest and I get whatever I want!!!!