CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

THE BUTLER WARRIORS

I know, I know Jake reminded me I haven't blogged in a while. I've really been waiting for..... to ask Britt to Homecoming and do a blog on that but he's taking his time. So, thank goodness we had something today to blog about. Terri invited everyone over for Family dinner and before we ate we had a surprise visitor. Bryan saw it sliding down into the water so Kevin quickly grabbed his shovel then the snake slithered into the rocks to hide. I wish I had more room on my card to video longer because it was so funny watching everyone give directions....from across the pool of course. You will notice that Dad was the best instruction giver of all and was of course the farthest away until the snake was dead. But, nevertheless our big strong warriors won the battle and as you can see in the pictures were so proud of their trophy!

6 comments:

Emma and John said...

hahaha- that was so sick! I would have been screaming! Good job, Dad...:)

Christy and Brian said...

oh my gosh that thing was huge. I was just picturing a garden snake. I loved Dad and Kevin at the end. I could just imagine them doing the same thing as little boys :)

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

That was great! Thanks for taking the movie. Dad had told me the story this morning on the phone, but I'm glad I saw the real thing. It looked everyone was trying to be the bravest. HaHa

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I just showed the kids. Here are a few of their reactions: Oh my goodness! Oh my! That is a big snake! Eeww! Gross!! Yuck!!

david said...

That was awesome! That wins for blog of the year I think! Dad was the best!

josh and jacqs said...

That thing was huge! I'm sure the image of dad trying to get the sanke was just as close as when the gun shot went off in the resturant- hidding behind everyone!! I will say dad you did get cleser than i would have