CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

A WINNING TOURNAMENT

We're off to a great start with the opening tournament for Clements Golf. It was the Katy Taylor Tournament held at River Ridge Golf Course. There were 32 girls with 10 schools represented. Brittany took 2nd Place as an Individual with 2 strokes behind 1st. She was tied for the low tournament score shooting 75. Clements girls Team won 1st Place 60 strokes ahead of 2nd Place. Unfortunately I didn't get my camera out in time for the announcement of her 2nd Place but you can hear the applause. Also, the Tournament Director didn't have the trophies ready so in their Team picture they're holding a "paper plate" in replacement of their trophy.

3 comments:

david said...

Congrats Britt-- I think all your golfing is cool. I tell all the kids I teach on the Provo golf team about you. IT makes me feel cool.

Christy and Brian said...

Way to go Britty! Your awesome. I love you!

josh and jacqs said...

Good Job Britty! Who is that cute boy in the picture thatmade you play well enough to shoot a 75!!!