CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Stand for Who You Are!

This blog really has nothing to do with me but I just loved this video that I wanted to share it with everyone! I've been teaching as a substitute Seminary teacher this week. I love the time spent with the youth of the Church and paticularily listening and learning from their testimonies and I'm always so amazed with their strength and knowledge. I was sent this video clip and sat in awe with this young woman who obviously was in a forum setting and I'm sure in front of many people which would have been extremely intimidating! I hope you enjoy it as well!




http://vimeo.com/2120177

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Wasn't she amazing! And Lisa G. Butler--YOU ARE AMAZiNG!!! Your new home is gorgeous. I have no idea how you manage everything you do but I am totally in awe (so what's different?) I love the way you tackle life and bring so much beauty into so many lives. Thanks for letting some of it spill over into mine. Loved our VT outing. Let's keep up the good work!
Much admiration and love Wendy