CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

THE SILENT ASSASIN

Dad was so quiet about doing "The Biggest Loser" contest and really wasn't too enthusiastic about participating. I remember sitting at dinner and listening to the conversations about who to worry about winning the contest. Well, you better start worrying because...Dad weighed in this morning and can you say

15 lbs
You read it right....Dad has lost 15 pounds and is now ready for the challenge!!!


2 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Wow way to go!! Kidney stones does it to you. That's how I lost all my weight after my babies. :)

Lindsey and Jake Palmer said...

OMG dad!! way to go!! But i have to say we are still going very strong... we even wake up on saturday mornings and swim laps in the pool! I have to say I did have a Dr. Pepper at dinner one night, but other then that im doing good! :)