CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Julies Baby Blue Shower

Nancy and I gave Julie Harris a Baby Shower on Thursday and had such a fun time! I can't believe I'm now giving baby showers to my friend's children instead of my friends. I think I have even more fun now because I'm not juggling babies myself while trying to set everything up. I found some beautiful blue hydrangas which are only in season now. The flowers really turned out even prettier than the pictures. I also found this really cute recipe for the punch which looked like white clouds in blue and I put 3 little rubber duckies floating in the punch. Here are a few pics of the evening.

3 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Mom, as always it looks so pretty. I love the idea of the rubber duckies in the punch. I might have to copy it someday! You need to just post some of the pictures by themselves so that I can blow them and and really look at them.

Emma and John said...

Julie got so lucky! I loved it- hydrangeas are my favorite flower. ditto to Christy- we want some close up pics (for when we throw showers, of course!)

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.