CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

CHRISTMAS VACATION IN THE BAHAMAS

I couldn't believe we pulled off this surprise! I thought for sure the girls would catch on to some of the things we did to make it a surprise. In the first few pictures you can see we put the clues in the balloons and they had to pop them to get it. I can't believe we forgot what a nightmare popping the balloons would be to Lindsey. It was so funny watching Brit pop the balloons and Lindsey holding her ears. We had a video but somehow it got deleted. Oh well. The weather was beautiful and we really had a wonderful relaxing vacation. We were so relaxed that we were all in bed by 9:00 every night. I tried to get a picture of the clock time but it didn't show up. Anyway, we may not have had a "White Christmas" in the snow but we loved our "White" Christmas at the beach.

2 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Good job Mom! I can't believe these posts are already up! Looks like so much fun!

david said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! We are so jealous! That looked so rad! I loved the parasailing! I have always wanted to do that! That looked like a blast! When you guys come back to Utah I am going to white wash you!