CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's A Glimpse

Master Bathroom Before
Master Bathroom After


Study Before Study After
Dining Room Beforedining Room After


Ok, so don't have a heartattack! I won't make this blog long although you all know I could blog FOREVER right now trying to catch up। It's not that spending 3 absolutely fun and memorable days at State with my family or attending Brit's Graduation or decorating for ProGrad, or Lindsey's proposal, or house hunting, or Wedding planning, or our trip to Europe, or Jake and Lindsey's Wedding, or the MOVE, or Hurricane Ike, or the remodeling crisis, are any less important but I've decided to unveil a couple of rooms which are close to being finished. After you get over the shock of an updated blog let me know what you think!













3 comments:

josh and jacqs said...

mom!! I saw that you posted on my blog and was hoping there was a new post. The house looks so good and what a difference in before and aftre!

david said...

I heard Jenny gasp from the kitchen and I knew you updated your blog. It looks fabulous! Wow...

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I have to admit I gasped too. I can't wait to see it in person. It looks Great!!!