CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Grocery Store Trip
Ok, so I have now seen it all! Today Dad and I went to the grocery store and Dad made a comment as we were approaching the store that it sounded as though someone was singing। I quickly said, "No, that just must be the music from the radio playing louder than normal"। Well, I was wrong. Yes, there she was in the front of the GROCERY STORE, just singing away as if we walked into a concert. I just started to laugh. I never would have guessed I would see someone singing with her electric keyboard and her vase for collections. The first thing I thought of was Mia will never believe this! You know how amazed she is with all the frills of America, she will definately get a kick out of this one. And, of course it's in First Colony. So, I had to video it just so you would see it for yourself as well. The next time you make a visit to your grocery store just think how boring it must be without someone singing!

2 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

That is too funny. It wouldn't let me watch the video.

josh and jacqs said...

ya me either