CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ABC
A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: David
Cake or Pie: This is hard but I think I would have to say Chocolate Cream Pie
D- Day of choice: Sunday because I actually make myself not work and enjoy the day!
E- Essential Item: Big surprise...cell phone
F- Favorite Color: I love all colors but some color combinations are my favorite like ice blue and brown right now
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears
H- Hometown: Houston
I- Indulgence(s): Ok so here it goes...all spa treatments,eating candy and popcorn for dinner at the movie theater, Eating Tomato Basil Soup at La Madeline in front of a roaring fire on a cold day (which doesn't happen too often), Beach vacation with David or any vacation at all with my family,Girls trips, Tennis trip with Kathy,Visiting the temple in a foreign land, There are a lot more but I better stop now.....
J- January or July: July- I love the 4th, and hate the cold (ditto to Jake)
K- Kids: 10 but actually only gave birth to 6
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Family
M- Marriage Date: August 3, 1977 and we're still waiting to celebrate
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges especially if it's juicy and cold on a hot day!
P- Phobias or Fears: snakes and scarey movies
Q- Quote(s): Poem...Footsteps in the Sand
R- Reason To Smile: Watching my family all together
S- Season: Spring because the humidity is gone and its just getting warm enough to sit outside in the sun
T- Tag Three +: I might be setting myself up for failure but I still would love to see their comments - David (husband),Brian, David (son),John,Josh
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm an open book and I think ya'll know me better than I do
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love a great steak at Taste of Texas
W- Worst Habit: Impatience and saying yes too often
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: Buffet breakfast at a resort hotel (who serves grits), anything sweet but especially Big Mama's brownies and Hot Apple Pie
Z- Zodiac: Pisces

3 comments:

david said...

nice--that made me want Taste of Texas! What am I thinking...I always want Taste of Texas and Shipleys and Sweet Mesquite and Lubys! Ye-ah!

Christy and Brian said...

Dito to David!! Nice job Mom that didn't take very long, now lets see how long it takes for another one. Oh and nice new blog :)

Emma and John said...

I'm so glad you tagged the boys. I'll definitely make John do it!