CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad

I know you're shocked to see 2 blogs in one week but since we really don't have much to blog about I thought I would add another one since we finally have something! I can't believe it's been 2 years since we all celebrated Dad's 50th at Disney Land. We started out the evening opening a gift from G amd Pom Pom then Loop, Dad and I went to........yep, Taste of Texas! YUMMMMMM. Afterward we sang Happy Birthday and Dad blew out his candle on his homemade apple pie. We then opened his gift and that was the night. Here are some pictures to share:

1 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

:) Dad! What was the deal with covering your face? I loved to hear Loopy in the background laughing at you. Happy Birthday. I love you.