CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 7, 2007

We're on board!

HOW COULD WE FORGET TOBY....




Ok, so we have finally created our own "little family" blog and couldn't wait to join all our world famous bloggers. I can't promise we will agree to all the terms and agreements (changing every 3 days...what's up with that!), unless of course our newest computer wizard (dad) learns this very intense computer editing, but we will try to keep you informed of what is happening with our own "little family". Nevertheless, please keep blogging...it's the only compromise I can live with while all of you cute, darling and adorable children and grandchildren are living in Utah. (Yes, we do still love our children and think they are just as amazing as our grandchildren...well almost)
Click Below

7 comments:

david said...

That is sooo fun!!! I love seeing all those pictures of your wedding and the fun baby pictures. I LOVE IT!!! (this is Jenny, not david)

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Welcome to blogging! With these new rules, it keeps you on your toes.

david said...

oh no. the new addition to the blog. Jackson loves it!

Christy and Brian said...

Mom, I can't believe that you added Toby :) well actually I can. It looks good!

david said...

Christy-- I love that you said--oh wait I can! That rocks!

shannon said...

good job lisa!!! love the montage, it was great! and congrats on the blogging, glad you are joining the ranks...it's quite the addiction.

josh and jacqs said...

i didn't know you had a video the first time I looked at it... that is so cute i love it!