CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

UVU Here She Comes!

I know this so late but I still wanted to dedicate this blog to Brittany. Congratulations on your Scholarship with UVU and all your hard work to accomplish that. I know you've sacrificed your time with friends because of practice and it wasn't always fun playing in Houston and carrying your bag 18 holes during the hot humid 100 degree summer heat. You've developed a beautiful golf swing which I know I've heard many golfers say. It's been a great test of patience, concentration and endurance not to mention a life long talent you now have. Later in life you will be able to look back on your time you've spent with Dad and Pom Pom on the golf course as treasured memories and a choice time to bond. I remember first, it was a challenge to make 18 holes, then a challenge to break 100, after that to try and beat Pom Pom and ultimately beat your Dad. Now that beating your Dad is common I'm sure you have your sight on something else. Remember to always keep making goals in everything you do and the lessons you have already learned through making goals will continue to help you. I know Utah with your brothers and sisters is where you want to be and it was so fun to have everyone there to watch you sign after all those years you watched them with their extracirricular activities! We love you!



Also, check out the first public announcement:(you will have to copy and paste, I couldn't get it to link)

wolverinegreen.cstv.com/sports/w-golf/utva-w-golf-body.html

7 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

CONGRATS! Mom-- I can't open the announcement

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

I know sorry, you will have to copy and paste. I couldn't get it to work.

Emma and John said...

haha- I just blogged about you too!

josh and jacqs said...

first good job on changing the background! I love it Brity it kind is like a real press conferance wih the flasing of the cameras

david said...

I think the man in green looks the coolest....Congrats Britty!

Jeni said...

Oh Congrats Brit we are sooo happy for you! That is so awesome! I was once a Wolverine, make me proud!!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Way to go!